- 5% Cashback on Supermarkets & Dining spends worldwide
- Up to 50% Cashback on Cinemas
Min Monthly Spend (AED)
||Monthly Cashback on Cinemas
|Maximum Monthly Cashback Cap
If cashback exceed the monthly maximum cap, then Standard Cashback rate will be applied on excess spend amount.
|Monthly Spend- Domestic & International (AED)
||Monthly Standard Cashback
|15,000 & Above
|Maximum monthly cashback cap
*Effective January 1st 2018, all spends under the category of Government Services and Utility Payments will earn 0.25% Cashback for every AED 1 spent.
** This includes the Cashback earned on supermarket, dining and cinema spends.
Annual Fees: Free for Life
Minimum Salary Requirement: AED 8,000
Retail Interest Rate: 2.95% will be charged on the outstanding amount on monthly basis after 55 days interest free period
Foreign Currency Transactions Rate:
- 1.5% per month; Applicable on oversees transactions only
- Monthly one free remittance to India, Nepal, Philippines, Sri Lanka or Pakistan through credit card via RAKMoney Transfer
Balance Transfer Fees: 1.5% of the balance transferred
Repayment Period: 25 Days from statement date
Purchase Protection: Free purchase protection
Other Financial Features:
- 0% Easy payment plans facility
- RAKMoney Transfer facility
Airport Lounge Access: Unlimited complimentary access to over 10 VIP lounges in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cairo, Kuwait, and Jordan airports.
Travel Insurance: Free travel accident insurance
Meet & Greet Service: No
Leisure and Entertainment benefits:
Movie Tickets: No
Dining Privileges: With RAKfoodie you can enjoy up to 30% Discount at over 2,000 restaurants using your RAKBANK Cards
Golf Benefits: No
- 20% discount on three monthly Careem rides