If you’re looking for a credit card that will give you the most cash back, we recommend an unlimited cashback card. With so many different types of credit cards out there, it can be hard to decide which one is right for you. But when it comes to cash back, an unlimited card is the way to go.
– You’ll earn cash back on every purchase, no matter what.
– There’s no limit to how much cash back you can earn.
– You can use your cash back to offset future purchases or withdraw it as cash.
So if you’re looking for a credit card that will give you the most bang for your buck, an unlimited cashback card is the way to go.
Applying for and receiving your first credit card is often seen as an exciting rite of passage into adulthood. And it is a milestone of sorts, but it’s also a sign that you have more money to spend and more financial freedom in general. (Of course, this doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re now more responsible with your spending.
Your first credit card is a great asset to have in your wallet as it opens up new opportunities to spend and access discounts and offers from different banks. With so many cards on the market, it can be tricky to choose the right one for you. Follow our tips below and you’ll be sure to find a credit card that best suits your needs and preferences.
If you’re wondering why an unlimited cashback credit card is a great choice for young adults, here are a few reasons to consider. So if you’re looking for a credit card that will help you make the most of your spending, an unlimited cashback card is definitely worth considering.
Reasons why an unlimited cashback credit card is highly recommended for young adults in UAE 2023
1.No minimum spend and no cashback cap
As a young adult, the last thing you want to worry about is expenditure management. You should be able to spend without complications, and have a system that’s convenient, simple, and fuss-free.
For most credit cards, you need to reach a minimum monthly spend in order to qualify for cashback. But with unlimited cashback cards, there is no minimum spend and no cashback cap, so cardholders can earn cashback on every purchase without worrying about meeting a certain goal each month.
By not having a limit on how much cashback you can earn, you won’t have to worry about hitting a limit and then having to switch to another credit card.
2.Greater cashback eligibility across categories
It’s important to know that when deciding between a rewards card with cash back or one that gives points, the cash back card will almost always be the better option. This is because cash back cards typically have greater eligibility across spend categories. Credit cards usually have different benefits depending on what the card is marketed for. Some cards are marketed as grocery cards or everyday-use cards, while others are more dining and online shopping centric.
Credit cards have different category eligibility and exclusions based on the cardholder’s spending habits. For example, some cards may have better rewards for gas or groceries, while others may be more focused on travel or entertainment.
3.Even e-wallet top-ups, insurance premiums, and bills
With other cards, quasi-cash and quasi-financial services may not be considered as eligible spending for cashback, miles, or points. However, with Unlimited Cashback cards, there are minimal spend exclusions for transactions like e-wallet top-ups, insurance premiums, utility bills, school fees, and more. This means that you can still get cashback for these types of expenses!
4.Double-dip rebates through card-pairing combos
One of our favourite things to do with unlimited cashback cards is to stack earned rewards through card-pairing combos.
If you live in a country with a high inflation rate, like many in South America, you know that holding an unlimited cashback card can make your life a lot easier. Indeed, a 0% purchase card can be a great tool in your financial arsenal. One of the best ways to use a 0% purchase card to your advantage is to pair it with a cashback credit card. After all, you’ll be able to earn 2% cashback on your purchases or more. If you have an unlimited 1.5% cashback card, for example, you’ll be able to double-dip your rebates.
5.Same access to bank promos (as other credit cards)
All credit cards come with a set of exclusive offers and promos from the issuing bank. Unless you think you can hit the card’s minimum spend without issue, it’s not worth it to force yourself to spend more just to reach that minimum. You’re better off using a card that doesn’t have a minimum spend requirement if your expenses are already tight.
You’ll be able to spend comfortably with an unlimited cashback card and still capitalise on bank-specific discounts and rewards.
Best unlimited cashback credit cards to apply for in 2023
1. ADIB Visa Cashback Platinum Credit Card
ADIB Visa Cashback Platinum credit card offers numerous privileges, loyalty benefits, including unlimited roadside assistance in UAE. With the Cash back Platinum credit card, you receive cash back on various daily expenses within and outside UAE. The following are the cashback earned on ADIB Visa Cashback Platinum Credit Card.Apply Now
Features of ADIB Visa Cashback Platinum Credit Card
- Earn 1% cashback flat on each local and international spending,
- Enjoy a low-profit rate of as low as 2.99% on your outstanding bills.
- Get a cash advance limit of up to 100% of your credit limit
- This credit card offers up to 55 days of grace period to pay your outstanding bills in full without paying any profit rate.
- Enjoy extensive roadside assistance anywhere anytime in UAE
- Get unlimited airport lounge access across the globe with Veloce Lounge
2. Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card
Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card is one of the most preferred sharia-compliant credit cards in UAE. The cashback options on every expense is listed below.Apply Now
Features of Emirates Islamic Cashback Plus Credit Card
- Earn 10% cashback on grocery and supermarket expenses in UAE and abroad.
- Get 10% cashback on school and university fee payments in UAE and overseas.
- Receive up to 10% cash back on dining and telecom expenses (du and Etisalat), including telecom services worldwide
- You can redeem your cashback through your mobile banking app
- Enjoy up to 50% discounts on Reel Cinema
- The maximum amount of cashback you can earn is AED 200
3. FAB Cashback Credit Card
FAB Cashback credit card is one of the most rewarding cash back credit card in UAE. With these, you can earn up to 5% cash back on various daily life expenses such as fuel, grocery, dining and more. Following are the benefits of FAB Cashback Credit Cards in UAE.Apply Now
Features of FAB Cashback Credit Card
- You earn a bonus cashback of AED 300 on the first transaction done within 30 days of issuing the card.
- Earn 5% cashback on Supermarket spending
- Get 5% cashback on utility bill payment
- Receive 5% cashback on fuel expense
- Earn 1% cashback on each retail spending and online transaction
- Get up to 10% cashback on online shopping using FAB ShopSmart
- Redeem your cashback conveniently using the FAB Mobile banking app or pay directly to the merchant.
4. Citi Bank Citi Cashback Credit Card
Citi Cashback credit cards are affordable with low salary requirements. The bank revokes annual charges on meeting the minimum spending limit. Along with various lifestyle and shopping benefits, you earn cash back on each credit card expense as mentioned below.Apply Now
Features of Citi Bank Citi Cashback Credit Card
- Earn up to 3% cashback on non-AED spending,
- Get 2% Cashback on grocery and supermarket purchases,
- On all other expenses, you earn 1% cashback flat,
- No annual fee for 1st year, the credit card is free from 2nd year onwards on meeting the minimum spend requirements.
- Enjoy unlimited access to over a thousand global airport lounges
- Enjoy up to 50% discounts at various diners and shopping outlets using Voucher Skout
5. RAKBANK Titanium Credit Card
RAKBANK Titanium credit card offer a host of benefits, including exclusive shopping and dining offers. With a Titanium credit card, you earn cashback on every credit card expense that you can redeem at various outlets in UAE. Following is a list of cash back earned on various credit card expenses.Apply Now
Features of RAKBANK Titanuim Credit Card
- Earn 5% cashback on all supermarket purchases
- Get 5% cash back on various dining spending around the world
- On every local or international retail purchase, you earn up to 2% cashback.
- Receive 50% cashback on cinema expenses across UAE
- Once you have received cashback of up to AED 100, you can start redeeming the cash back point
- A maximum monthly cashback you can earn is AED 1,500
- Earn 0.25% cashback on each AED spent on Gas, petrol, transit and telecom.
6. Mashreq Cashback Credit Card
With Mashreq Cashback credit cards, you can enjoy unlimited cashback on each credit card since there is no maximum limit for accruing cashback offers. Additionally, these cards do not include an annual fee. The best part is that you can avail these even at low salaries, making these one of the most affordable credit cards in UAE. Here is a glimpse into the amount of cashback you can earn on Mashreq Cashback credit card.Apply Now
Features of Mashreq Cashback Credit Card
- Earn up to 5% cashback on dining expenses in UAE
- Receive up to 2% cashback on international spendings
- On all local spendings, you earn a flat 1% cashback
- Get 20% cashback for the first 6 months at Zomato and Netflix
- Avail of exclusive access to 2-for-1 deal on the Visa Entertainers app.
- Enjoy cashback and discounts on airport dinings via DragonFly and Dine program
7. Dubai First Cashback Credit Card
With a Dubai First cashback credit card, you get instant cash back on your daily credit card expenses. You can conveniently redeem the cashback online and avail yourself of exclusive discounts to make your shopping experience more pleasurable. Additionally, the credit card offers easy financial management with easy payment plans, loans on the phone and balance transfer featuresApply Now
Features of Dubai First Cashback Credit Card
- Earn 5% cashback on supermarket purchases
- Get 5% cashback on online shopping
- Receive 1% cashback on all other expenses anywhere anytime.
- As a welcome offer, you get AED 250 bonus cashback and 1-year complimentary Amazon Prime subscription
- Enjoy additional cashback at over 1,500 e-commerce sites and online shopping through ShopSmart
- Access to various shopping offers and handpicked experiences around the world
- Enjoy Buy1Get1 Offers on leisure, entertainment, and movie tickets across UAE.
8. ADIB Visa Cashback Credit Card
ADIB bank offers a host of benefits through Visa Cash back credit card. Along with various shopping benefits, you get rewarded with cashback on each and every credit card purchase within and outside UAE. Additionally, you can also withdraw cash from ATMs up to 100% of your credit limit. Following are the cashback offered on ADIB Visa Cashback Credit Card.Apply Now
Features of ADIB Visa Cashback Credit Card
- Earn 1% Flat cashback on each credit card expense in UAE and abroad,
- Get unlimited roadside assistance within the city limits in UAE,
- Enjoy a longer grace period of up to 55 days to repay your bills in full without any profit rate
- Get free access to premium airport lounges across the globe through Veloce Lounge
9. Simply Life Cashback Credit Card
With a Simply Life Cashback credit card, you can enjoy various privileges on the day to day credit card expenses. Based on your expenses, you can get discounted movie tickets and various shopping offers across UAE. Additionally, the card does not include an annual membership fee, making it affordable and convenient to manage. Following are the benefits of the Simply Life Cashback credit card.Apply Now
Features of Simply Life Cashback Credit Card
- Receive 1% cashback on each and every credit card purchase within and outside UAE
- Enjoy 2 free movie tickets on spending AED 1,500 or above every month,
- Earn attractive cashback on movie tickets purchases,
- Enjoy complimentary access to Maharba Lounges at Dubai and Al Maktoum International Airport,
- Manage bigger purchases conveniently, with easy payment plans at low-interest rates for flexible tenures.
10. HSBC Cashback Credit Card
HSBC is one of the oldest banks in the MENA region offering world-class banking services. With an HSBC Cashback credit card, you get access to an attractive cashback program. For each card expense, you can earn up to 10% cashback anywhere around the world. The HSBC Cashback credit card is free for the first year and it remains free thereafter if you meet the minimum expense criteria. The key benefits of HSBC Cashback credit card are as follows.Apply Now
Features of HSBC Cashback Credit Card
- Enjoy 10% cashback on fuel expenses in UAE,
- Get 3% cashback on supermarket and grocery expenses
- Recieve 1% cashback on all other credit card expenses anywhere around the world,
- Cashback gets automatically credited to your credit card account at the end of every month
- Enjoy exclusive access to the Buy1Get1 offer on movie tickets and various shopping offers across outlets in UAE,
- Enjoy shopping discounts and benefits through the Visa Entertainers app
- Get up to 12 complimentary airport lounge access around the world every year.