Looking for Cashback Credit cards in UAE? Then you are in the right place.
Cashback credit cards is one of the most popular kind of credit card in UAE. Cashback credit cards normally reward you for your spending. There are different types of cashback offers available in the UAE market.
You can use this guide to compare cashback credit card options and discover how you can get the most value out of this type of credit card.
Related: Compare Cashback Credit cards in UAE.
Summary of Best Cashback Credit Cards in UAE
No time to read? Here are our picks for some of the best cashback credit cards in UAE.
|Credit Cards||Card Features||Minimum Salary||Apply Now|
|Citibank Cashback Credit Card|| Unlimited and Automatic cashback on all spend.
Complementary access to over 850 airport lounges.
Free for 1st Year.
|8000 AED||Apply Now|
|CBD Now Visa Signature Card||50% discount on 4 VOX tickets per month across UAE.
Free Valet Parking.
|10,000 AED||Apply Now|
|CBD AL Islamic Visa Infinite Card||50% discount on VOX cinema tickets across the UAE.
Complimentary Airport Lounge Access.
|10,000 AED||Apply Now|
|ADIB Cashback Visa Platinum Card||1% Cashback on All Purchases||5000 AED||Apply Now|
|CITIBANK City Prestige Card||Enjoy Up to 4 "Buy 1 Get 1" complimentary tickets at Vox Cinemas.
24/7 concierge service.
|30,000 AED||Apply Now|
|ADIB Spice Card||Up to 9% Cashback on restaurant bills.
7% cashback on supermarket and grocery spends.
Get Dining discounts of up to 25% at selected restaurants.
|12000 AED||Apply Now|
Popular Cashback Credit Cards in UAE 2020
This card needs minimum salary level of AED 8000 but does not need a salary transfer or adhere to Islamic finance.
It has zero annual fees for the first year and from year 2 the card is free unless a minimum annual spend of AED 9,000 is not met .
Benefits of Citi Cashback Credit Card
- Unlimited and Automatic cashback on all spend.
- Complimentary Travel Insurance.
- 2% on grocery spending.
- 1% cashback on all other expenditure.
- Complementary access to over 850 airport lounges.
- No earn caps on cashback.
- No redemption and no minimum spend.
Documents required include copies of valid visa and passport, Emirates ID copy, salary certificate and 3 months statement of salary in the bank.
2. FAB Cashback Credit Card
The FAB Cashback Credit Card has one of the most generous cash back programs available in UAE and is ideal for anyone who spends significant amounts of money on groceries. With this card, you’ll earn a whopping 5% cashback on supermarket spends.
Benefits of FAB Cashback Credit Card
- Minimum salary required is 5000 AED
- 5% cashback on supermarket spends.
- 5% cashback on utility payments and fuel.
- 2% cashback on all non AED spends.
- Unlimited Complimentary Airport Lounge Access to over 10 Airport Lounge in UAE, KSA, Jordan, Kuwait and Egypt.
- Get 20% off when you book a ride with Careem.
- Movie ticket Offers.
This card needs minimum salary level of AED 10,000. It neither needs salary transfer nor offers Islamic finance.
It has zero annual fees, but a monthly interest rate of 2.99% after a 52-day interest-free period.
Transaction rate of foreign currency is 2% per month. It is applicable only to overseas transactions. Repayment must be done within 52 days.
Benefits of CBD Now Visa Signature Card
- Easy 12-month installment plan.
- Unlimited access to over 550 airport lounges worldwide.
- 50% discount on 4 VOX tickets per month across UAE.
- Valet Parking.
- Attijari Loyalty Program can be redeemed into Skyward Miles or Cashback.
Documents required are Emirates ID, a copy of passport, and residence visa and salary certificate. Self-employed must also provide valid trade license.
For minimum annual spend of AED 5000, perks like movie tickets, and valet parking are available without extra charge.
Apply for CBD Now Visa Signature Credit Card
3. CBD AL Islamic Visa Infinite Card
When you apply for this card, you will be awarded a guaranteed Travel voucher worth AED 750.Minimum salary requirement is AED 10,000.
There will be no Annual Charges for the first year and one can get loyalty points for one’s complete expenses which can be redeemed as Cashback.
Main Features of CBD AL Islamic Visa Infinite Card
- Islamic Credit Card.
- There is balance transfer, and no foreign exchange fee is applicable when you spend overseas.
- Complimentary Airport Lounge Access.
- 50% discount on VOX cinema tickets across the UAE.
- Free Valet Parking.
- Earn points for every AED 1 spent which can be redeemed as cashback or airline travel miles.
4. ADIB Cashback Visa Platinum Card
The card features a profit rate of 2.99% and stipulates a minimum salary requirement of AED 5000. The card offers 1% unlimited cashback on all retail expenditure.
Main Benefits of ADIB Cashback Visa Platinum Card
- Islamic Credit Card.
- Offers facilities like roadside assistance and 4 supplementary cards.
- 1% Cashback on All Purchases.
- No Minimum Spend Required to avail cashback.
- Valet Parking( only at selected places in UAE)
- Complimentary Access to Airport Lounges worldwide via Veloce Lounge.
5. CITIBANK City Prestige Card
This is a cashback credit card with an annual fee of AED 1500 and a minimum salary of AED 30,000.
Citi Prestige Card offers 10,000 bonus thank you points when the card is renewed annually.
Main Features of City Prestige Credit Card
- Complementary unlimited access to over 750 airport lounges worldwide.
- Enjoy Up to 4 “Buy 1 Get 1” complimentary tickets at Vox Cinemas.
- 24/7 concierge service.
- Free golf services once a month for both supplementary and basic card members in leading golf courses across the UAE.
- Unlimited supplementary cards for free.
- Earn ThankYou® Points on your Citi Prestige card and redeem them for free flights or Air Miles.
Get 10,000 Thank you points on yearly renewal.
6. ADIB Spice Card (for Expats)
ADIB Spice Card offers one of the best rewards program in UAE. It is an Islamic Credit Card.
Cash withdrawals are available for up to 100% of finance limit. Minimum Salary Requirement is 12000 AED.
Major Features of ADIB Spice Credit Card
- Up to 9% Cashback on restaurant bills.
- 7% cashback on supermarket and grocery spends.
- 4% cashback on fuel.
- 1% cashback on utility payments.
- Get Dining discounts of up to 25% at selected restaurants.
- ADIB Reward Points can be redeemed for airline tickets.
Note: Minimum monthly spend of 3,000 AED is required to avail cashback.