Credit cards are considered the best way to handle your monthly utility bills in the UAE. Facing a bill for a big amount that you have to pay in one go?
Don't worry, it's time for you to utilize the best credit cards that give you cashback on your utility bills.
There are many credit cards in the UAE that offer attractive cashbacks on your utility bills as well as other facilities. Let's have a look at the best of them.
Best Credit Card for Paying Electricity Retailer
Electricity is the one thing that keeps our homes and businesses lit up. The electricity supply industry is a big one. In the UAE alone, there are more than 20,000 electricity providers.
If you’re looking for a better credit card to use for paying your bills, you’ve come to the right place! We’ve compared loads of cards to find the best credit cards for paying your electricity bills.
We’ve ranked them based on their cash back rates and other rewards programs, so you know you’re getting the best deal!
1.Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card
- 6%* cashback on your everyday spend
- 6%* cashback from Netflix
- No minimum spend.
- 0% interest on 3-month EasyPay and 100% cashback on fees. Earn Rewards Points on your instalments
- 6%* cashback on you
- Everyday spend at your favorite merchants across fast food dining, coffee and toast, digital subscriptions and on your daily commute (Bus/MRT). No minimum spend requirement.
- Enjoy dining and shopping discount privileges at over 3,000 outlets in Asia with Standard Chartered's The Good Life benefits program
- All other eligible spends will earn 0.5% cashback
2.HSBC Advance Credit Card
- 1.5% Cash Back
- 3.5% Bonus Cash Back
- Wireless Payment
Receive up to S$200 cashback and a chance to play the Sure-Win Hong Bao game to win prizes like the OSIM massage chair, Dyson fan, shopping vouchers and more! T&Cs apply
First year annual fee waiver
Enjoy 2.5% cashback on all local and overseas spend with S$2,000 minimum spend
Enjoy 3.5% cashback on all local and overseas spend and perpetual annual fee waiver when you're a HSBC Everyday Global Account customer as well
Use your card as an EZ-Link card by activating the card via SimplyGo. Bus and MRT fares will be charged directly to your statement, so there's no need for auto top-up arrangements.
3.Citi Cash Back Credit Card
- on telephone & utility bill payments
- on all other spends
- Automatic redemption
- Dining Privileges
- Save up to 20% on dining across participating restaurants with Citi cards.
- To find a Citibank partner restaurant near you
- Shopping Privileges
- Enjoy EMI options on online travel booking and shopping, and at over 2,000 stores. To know more
4.First Abu Dhabi Bank Cashback Credit Card
- Up to 5 FAB Rewards for every AED 1 you spend
- Cashback on paying your utility bills
- Earn up to 5 FAB Rewards for every AED 1 you spend
- Access to over 1,000+ Airport Lounges in more than 300 cities all around the world for you and a guest
- Complimentary multi-trip travel insurance
5.Mashreq Bank Cashback Credit Card
- Minimum retail spend of AED 4,500 required in the first 2 months.
- 5% Cashback on dining spends
- 2% Cashback on international spends
- 1% Cashback on other local spends
- 0.33% Cashback on Govt. payments, utilities, education, charity, fuel, rental and telecom spends
- No caps. No complicated calculations. Just pure savings, guaranteed!
Do remember to do your due diligence as different cards would come with different terms and conditions.No matter which card you choose, it’s important to compare your options carefully to ensure that you’re getting the best deal possible. We encourage customers to visit Compare4Benefit’s website to explore more credit cards, credit card offers, and other credit card services that can help you save money and earn rewards while paying your utility bills in the UAE.
Also, make sure that you pay your fees on time!Visit Website!