Credit cards are considered the best way to handle your monthly utility bills in the UAE. Facing a bill for a big amount that you have to pay in one go?
Don’t worry, it’s time for you to utilize the best credit cards that give you cashback on your utility bills.
There are many credit cards in the UAE that offer attractive cashbacks on your utility bills as well as other facilities. Let’s have a look at the best of them.
Best Credit Card for Paying Electricity Retailer
Electricity is the one thing that keeps our homes and businesses lit up. The electricity supply industry is a big one. In the UAE alone, there are more than 20,000 electricity providers.
If you’re looking for a better credit card to use for paying your bills, you’ve come to the right place! We’ve compared loads of cards to find the best credit cards for paying your electricity bills.
We’ve ranked them based on their cash back rates and other rewards programs, so you know you’re getting the best deal!
Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card
6%* cashback on your everyday spend
6%* cashback from Netflix
No minimum spend.Apply Now
- 0% interest on 3-month EasyPay and 100% cashback on fees. Earn Rewards Points on your instalments
- 6%* cashback on you
- Everyday spend at your favorite merchants across fast food dining, coffee and toast, digital subscriptions and on your daily commute (Bus/MRT). No minimum spend requirement.
- Enjoy dining and shopping discount privileges at over 3,000 outlets in Asia with Standard Chartered’s The Good Life benefits program
- All other eligible spends will earn 0.5% cashback
HSBC Advance Credit Card
1.5% Cash Back
3.5% Bonus Cash Back
Receive up to S$200 cashback and a chance to play the Sure-Win Hong Bao game to win prizes like the OSIM massage chair, Dyson fan, shopping vouchers and more! T&Cs apply
First year annual fee waiver
Enjoy 2.5% cashback on all local and overseas spend with S$2,000 minimum spend
Enjoy 3.5% cashback on all local and overseas spend and perpetual annual fee waiver when you’re a HSBC Everyday Global Account customer as well
Use your card as an EZ-Link card by activating the card via SimplyGo. Bus and MRT fares will be charged directly to your statement, so there’s no need for auto top-up arrangements.
Citi Cash Back Credit Card
on telephone & utility bill payments
on all other spends
- Dining Privileges
- Save up to 20% on dining across participating restaurants with Citi cards.
- To find a Citibank partner restaurant near you
- Shopping Privileges
- Enjoy EMI options on online travel booking and shopping, and at over 2,000 stores. To know more
FAB Infinite Credit Card
Up to 5 FAB Rewards for every AED 1 you spend
Cashback on paying your utility billsApply Now
- Earn up to 5 FAB Rewards for every AED 1 you spend
- Access to over 1,000+ Airport Lounges in more than 300 cities all around the world for you and a guest
- Complimentary multi-trip travel insurance
RAKBANK RED Mastercard Credit Card
Free for Life
Special DiscountsApply Now
- No Annual Fee
- Finance Charges
- Supplementary Card
- Interest-Free Credit
- Cash Advance
- Minimum Payment
The Emirates Skywards DIB Platinum Credit Card
0.15 Mile per AED supermarkets, utilities
Balance transfer facility
Bonus Skywards MilesApply Now
- 5,000 bonus Miles on card activation
- 0.15 Mile per AED spend on groceries & utilities
- 0% Easy Payment Plan when you purchase Emirates tickets to any destination on emirates.com
- Balance transfer facility
- Medical and Legal Referral
Do remember to do your due diligence as different cards would come with different terms and conditions.
Also, make sure that you pay your fees on time!