One of the biggest businesses related to airline traveling are the air miles credit cards in UAE.
Both UAE residents and expatriates regularly fly in and out of the country consistently.
This is the reason why Air Miles Credit Cards in UAE have gained so much popularity. They allow users to receive air miles, using a special credit card.
Then, the obtained air miles turn into upgrades and free flights as well. There is a huge variation in terms of credit cards for air miles.
Many banks in the UAE offer their best version. But the variety of options can also enhance the confusion when you are trying to select the best-suited credit card.
That’s the reason this post offers a list of best air miles credit cards you can find in the UAE.
Compare Air Miles Credit Cards UAE 2019
- Emirates Citibank Ultima Credit Card
With this credit card, you receive Skywards Miles up to 25,000 the moment you obtain this card.
Emirates Citibank Ultima Credit Card offers Skyward Miles 10,000 on an annual basis. More than 1000 worldwide airport lounges become accessible for an unlimited period.
Features of Emirates Citibank Ultima Credit Card
- Minimum Salary Requirement is 36750 AED.
- You can also bring one guest for free with every lounge key.
- The card has an interest rate of 2.99% along with an annual fee of AED 3K.
- This is a Balance Transfer Credit Card.
- Several complimentary benefits related to international concierge, travel medical, and more.
- Earn Skyward Miles 2.5 every time you spend $1 to purchase an online ticket via the official site of Emirates.
- For local currency, you get Skyward Mile of 1 when the invested currency amounts to 1 US Dollar.
Apply for Emirates Citibank Ultima Credit Card
2. CBD Visa Infinite Card
CBD Visa Infinite Credit Card doesn’t ask for an annual fee. The interest rate is 1.5% only and the credit card is available for a person with a minimum salary of AED 30K.
With 10,000 points earned, you can utilize the cashback feature of this card.
Features of CBD Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Minimum Salary Required is 30000 AED.
- The card provides 2.5 points for each Dirham you invest for airline tickets.
- The earned points become your air miles.
- However, you can use the cashback feature as well.
- Along with that, the additional benefits include unlimited complimentary VIP lounge access on a global level.
3. Standard Chartered Infinite Credit Card
A minimum salary of AED 30K makes you eligible for the Standard Chartered Infinite credit card. The interest rate is 3.25%, which can seem a bit high.
However, the rewards are exceptionally effective for travelers.
Features of Standard Chartered Infinite Credit Card
- Minimum Salary Requirement is 30000 AED.
- More than 900 lounges become accessible all across the globe.
- UAE golf club accessibility.
- Low rate credit shield.
- concierge service, and other benefits.
Apply for Standard Chartered Infinite Credit Card 4. Emirates Islamic Flex Card
4. CBD Mastercard Gold Credit Card
Without an annual fee, you get to acquire the CBD Master Card Gold credit card with a minimum required salary of AED 10,000.
The interest rate is 2.99% and you can conduct a foreign currency transaction.
Features of CBD Mastercard Gold Credit Card
- However, currency transactions charge a 2 percent rate every month for overseas transactions.
- You get to obtain 1 point every time you make a grocery purchase and ½ points every time you indulge in government spends.
- For UAE purchases you obtain 1.5 points and international purchases get your 2 points for every 1 AED used.
- All these points turn into Etihad Miles, Skywards Miles and you can even get a cashback. At the same time, you obtain travel insurance for free along with worldwide acceptance.
5. Najm Voyager Platinum Credit Card
A minimum monthly salary of AED 8,000, you can attain Najm Voyager Platinum Credit Card to utilize air miles.
The interest rate is 3.25%, however, you can earn voyager rewards every month.
Features of Najm Voyager Platinum Credit Card
- Every international spend gives you 2.5 points or voyager rewards.
- The domestic spends offer 1.5 points or voyager rewards. These points are
redeemable with more than 550 airline partners.
- Earn rewards on Dining, Entertainment & Travel.
- Purchase protection & extended warranty available.
Now, you have a list of best credit cards to obtain air miles in UAE. Use the list to find the best-suited option for yourself.